Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani will conduct the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2019. The purpose of the exam is to provide admission to eligible candidates into various engineering courses like B. Tech, B. Pharm, and M. Sc. There are three campuses of the Institute that is Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani. Candidates can choose the campus as per their comfort. Interested aspirants can apply online before the last date.
The candidates who are 12th passed with 75% marks can fill the BITSAT Registration Form 2019. There is no age bar for the candidates to apply for the forms. Other details related to the application form like eligibility criteria, admission process, important dates, and exam pattern etc are given below of this page. Selection of the aspirants is depended on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam and after that, they will be able for the admission.
You should bookmark this page to get the complete details for the BITSAT 2019 Application Form to apply online for the application form. This will be the good opportunity for the candidates who want to make a successful career from a reputed university in India. Before filling the application form, you have to check the complete details of the form.
Details of the BITSAT Application Form 2019:-
- 1 Details of the BITSAT Application Form 2019:-
- 1.1 BITSAT 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 BITSAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 How to Apply Online For the BITSAT Admission Notification 2019:-
- 1.7 BITSAT Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 BITSAT Result 2019: –
- Institution Name: – Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Form Name: – BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- Test Name: – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2019
- Course offered: – Tech, B. Pharm, and M. Sc course
- Application Mode: – Online
BITSAT 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must be 12th passed in PCM and PCB subjects with 75% of marks and secured 60% of marks in each subject.
Age Bar: –
There is no age bar for it.
Selection Process: –
BITSAT Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
For Exam Centers In India: –
- For Male candidates: – 2950
- For Female Candidates: – 2450
For The Exam Center In Dubai: –
Important Dates: –
- The beginning of application form: – 3rd week of December 2018
- Last Date to apply: – 2nd week of March 2019
- Allotment of the exam center: – 4th week of March 2019
- Slot bookings by candidates: – 4th week of March to 1st week of April 2019
- The release of call letter: – 2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019
- Exam Date: – May 2019
- Apply for admission (based on 12th marks): – 1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2019
- Admission and list and waiting list release: – June 2019
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
How to Apply Online For the BITSAT Admission Notification 2019:-
- Go to the official site of the organization
- Find the link that is BISTAT 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the link.
- Fill in your details like name, age, qualification, contact no etc from this page easily.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Deposit the application fees through the online mode.
- Check all the details.
- Hits on submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.
BITSAT Admit Card 2019: –
The call letter will be published in the April 2019 on its main site. If you are registered for the exam then you can get your call letter for the exam from this page. For this, you have to your user id and password to get the call letter.
BITSAT Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be declared in June 2019. After passing the exam, the counseling sessions will begin for the admission. You have to attend the counseling sessions to confirm their admissions.