Banaras Hindu University is one of the famous universities in India that was established by the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916. The university is going to conduct BHU Entrance Exam 2019 for the various UG and PG courses. For this, the university has issued the BHU PG 2019 Application Form for the willing aspirants. Aspirants who want to take the admission in the University for this Course can fill the online application form.
Candidates, who will qualify the entrance test, will be eligible to take admission in the PG programs. Candidates can easily find all the details of the BHU PET 2019 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply, and important dates etc in this article. Candidates are required to carefully check all these details and then apply online for the admission.
Various PG programs are offered by the university to the talented aspirants. Aspirants can choose any of the programs to complete their study. The candidates can fill the BHU PG 2019 Application Form by the online application mode only. The university will not accept any form via the offline mode. The application form is live now.
BHU Admission Notification 2019 Details:-
- 1 BHU Admission Notification 2019 Details:-
- 1.1 BHU Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Age Relaxation: –
- 1.3 Selection Process: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: –
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 Steps to fill the application form of the BHU PET Notification 2019:-
- 1.7 BHU PG Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.8 BHU PETAdmit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 BHU PG Entrance Test Result 2019: –
- Name of University: – Banaras Hindu University
- Name of form: – BHU PG 2019 Application Form
- Offered Course: – Various PG courses
- No of Seats: – Various Seats
- Application Mode: – Online
BHU Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Academic Qualification: –
For taking the admission in the university aspirants should be Graduate from a reputed university in India with minimum 50% of marks.
Age Limit: –
Candidates’ age should be 22 years as on 1 July 2019
Age Relaxation: –
- OBC: – 3 Years
- SC/ST: – 5 Years
Selection Process: –
- BHU PET Entrance Test 2019
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC: – 500 and (Regular + additional subject fee) Rs. 500 + 200
- SC/ST: – 250 and (Regular + additional subject fee) Rs. 250 + 100
Important Dates: –
- Start date for filling the Application form: – January 2019
- Last date to fill the Application Form: – March 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: – April 2019
- Exam date: – April 2019
- Answer key Date: – May 2019
- Announcement of Result: – May 2019
Steps to fill the application form of the BHU PET Notification 2019:-
- First, open the official site of the university.
- On the home page, you will see a link that is BHU PG 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the available link.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After registration click on apply online.
- Enter your complete details in the application form correctly.
- Please upload your new passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Deposit the application fees through the net banking.
- Click on submit button.
- In last, take the hard copy of the form for future use.
BHU PG Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Program||Total Marks||Total Questions||Duration|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||360||120||2 hours|
|B.Sc. In Biology||450||15||2 hours and 30 Minutes|
|M.A. in Arts||360||120||2 hours|
|M.A. in Social Sciences||360||120||2 hours|
BHU PETAdmit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be uploaded soon on the official site before the 15 days of the exam. Only registered candidates will be able to download the call letter for the exam. They have to appear in the exam with the call letter.
BHU PG Entrance Test Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be announced in May 2019. After the announcement of the result, the admission process will be started for providing the admissions. Aspirants have to deposit their course fee to the university.