BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1986.
BHEL, Bhopal (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal) Has issued Recruitment Notification For filling up 229 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts. The candidates shall be hired on a full time basis under core technical government job for the concerned recruitment. All Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 24th November 2014.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2014, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment drive is as follows:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment Details-
- 1 Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name of the vacant Posts-
- 1.4 Selection Process-
- 1.5 Pay Scale-
- 1.6 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.7 Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
- 1.8 Important Dates-
Organisation name : BHEL, Bhopal (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited).
Job Type : Government Sector (229 Posts)
Application Last date : 24 November 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST/PH from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified hopefules should contain between 18 years to 25 years as on as on the date of closing applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per nurms.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Post name : Apprentice
I. Graduate Engineering (138 Posts):
Vacancy Details :
Chemical Engineering (01 Post)
Civil Engineering (03 Posts)
Computer Science &Application (04 Posts)
Electrical Engineering (43 Posts)
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (03 Posts)
Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering (13 +02 Posts)
Industrial Engineering (07 Posts)
Information Technology (01 Posts)
Instrumentation Technology (01 Posts)
Mechanical Engineering (60 Posts)
Metallurgy (02 Posts)
II. Diploma Engineering (91 Posts):
Vacancy Details :
Civil Engineering (05 Posts)
Electrical Engineering (24 Posts)
Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering (02 Posts)
Mechanical Engineering (40 Posts)
Modern Office Management (20 Posts)
According to post necessity, Determination of the candidates will be carried out through Written Test as well as Personal Interview .
Rs 6000 P.M. for Graduate Apprentice Posts and Rs 4000 P.M. for Technician Apprentice Posts.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Application submitted online will only be considered.
2. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit the Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the “instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
4. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to :
“Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)” so that it reaches by 01.12.2014. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2014-15” should be written.
i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer ( if applicable)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii.Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased). Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
Open the official website Of BHEL i.e. bhelbpl.co.in.
Now Open the page “Jobs & Career”.
Now Open the link “Graduate & Diploma Apprentice”.
Carefully Read the instructions and guidline before filling the online application form.
Go to the “New Applicants” section and Fill up online application with required personal details.
Submit the applications online.
Save the Registration Number and take printout of Application for further use.
Send the hard copy of Application structure.
Starting Data Of Online Applications : 4th November 2014
Last Date Of Online Application : 24th November 2014
Last Date Of Offline Application : 1st December 2014
[button-red url=”http://www.bhelbpl.co.in.” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]