BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released a recruitment Notification for the BARC Recruitment 2018. As per the Notification the BARC is Invited Application forming 86 Vacancies Stipendiary Trainee Category1 in various Engineering Branches. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online till the 20 August 2018. After the last date, no form will be generated. So please hurry up read all the important details regarding the job such as eligibility, important dates, how to apply, and application fees etc from below and then go for it.
The online application procedure for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018 has been started. Many of you will be waiting for such type of opportunity. All the able aspirants who want to get the government job and make a secure career should immediately fill the form o it. The corporation will recruit the able candidates based on their performance in the preliminary test, Advanced Test and skill test respectively.
The test date will be announced later by the organization. We will soon provide you the new and according to the syllabus exam pattern for the BARC Recruitment 2018. To know more about the new and upcoming vacancies in India stay connected with us and you can bookmark this page.
All the Other details regarding the BARC Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility, Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, Important Dates, How to apply is updated below here.
Details of the BARC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1 Details of the BARC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.1 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of BARC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.3 Age Limit: –
- 1.4 Pay Scale: –
- 1.5 Selection Criteria: –
- 1.6 Application Fees: –
- 1.7 Important Dates: –
- 1.8 How to fill the form of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018:
- 1.9 BARC Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.10 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result 2018: –
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|Name of the Recruitment||BARC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Stipendiary Trainee Category 1|
|Location of Jobs||New Delhi|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018: –
Stipendiary Trainees Category I: – 86
Eligibility Criteria of BARC Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 10/12 passed or have done B..Sc or Diploma with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Age Limit: –
Aspirants’ Age Limit Should Be between for Stipendiary Trainees Category I: – 19 to 24 Years
Pay Scale: –
Aspirants will have to pay for the Stipendiary Trainees Category I: – For 1st year: – Rs. 16000 and Rs. 18000
Selection Criteria: –
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skills Test
Application Fees: –
Applicants will have to submit the application fee As
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category I (General/OBC): 150
- SC/ST: – No fees
Important Dates: –
- Start Date to apply online: – 28 July 2018
- Last Date to apply: – 20 August 2018
How to fill the form of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018:
- All the Aspirants should visit the official site of the organization which is gov.in
- Find the BARC Recruitment 2018 link on the Page
- Click on the link.
- Carefully read out the notification.
- Now click on apply online
- Fill up your Complete Details Such as personal and educational details in the form.
- Upload your passport size photo and the signature.
- Check the form at least once.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take print out of the application form.
BARC Admit Card 2018: –
The BARC Admit Card 2018 for the exam will be available for the registered aspirants before the 15 days of the exam. Without it, no one will be able to enter the exam hall. It is an important document to be appearing for the exam.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result 2018: –
BARC Result of the exam will be uploaded for those who had participated in the exam. After the declaration of the result, the successful aspirants will proceed for the next level of the recruitment process.