BARC Recruitment 2018, Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced a recruitment that is BARC Recruitment 2018. The recruitment has come to fill the 224 posts of Stipendiary Trainee. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online till the 20 August 2018. After the last date, no form will be generated. So please hurry up read all the important details regarding the job such as eligibility, important dates, how to apply, and application fees etc from below and then go for it.
The online application procedure for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018 has been started. Many of you will be waiting for such type of opportunity. All the able aspirants who want to get the government job and make a secure career should immediately fill the form o it. The corporation will recruit the able candidates based on their performance in the preliminary test, Advanced Test and skill test respectively.
The test date will be announced later by the organization. We will soon provide you the new and according to the syllabus exam pattern for the BARC Recruitment 2018. To know more about the new and upcoming vacancies in India stay connected with us and you can bookmark this page.
Details of the BARC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1 Details of the BARC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018: –
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of BARC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.3 Pay Scale: –
- 1.4 Selection Criteria: –
- 1.5 Application Fees: –
- 1.6 Important Dates: –
- 1.7 How to fill the form of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018:
- 1.8 BARC Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.9 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result 2018: –
- Organization Name: – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Recruitment Name: – BARC Recruitment 2018
- Name of Posts: – Stipendiary Trainee
- Total Posts: – 224
- Location of jobs: – New Delhi
- Job Type: – Central Govt Job
- Application Mode:– Online
- Official site: – gov.in
Vacancy Details of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018: –
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I: – 86
- Stipendiary Trainees Category II: – 138
Eligibility Criteria of BARC Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 10/12 passed or have done B..Sc or Diploma with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Age Limit: –
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I: – 19 to 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainees Category II: – 18 to 22 Years
Pay Scale: –
- Stipendiary Trainees Category I: – For 1st year: – Rs. 16000 and Rs. 18000
- Stipendiary Trainees Category II: – For the 1st year: – Rs. 18000 and Rs. 12500
Selection Criteria: –
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skills Test
Application Fees: –
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category I (General/OBC): 150
- SC/ST: – No fees
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category II (General/OBC): 100
- SC/ST: – No fees
Important Dates: –
- Start Date to apply online: – 28 July 2018
- Last Date to apply: – 20 August 2018
How to fill the form of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018:
- Go to the official site of the organization which is gov.in
- Find the BARC Recruitment 2018 link
- Hits on the link.
- Carefully read out the notification.
- Now click on apply online
- Fill up your personal and educational details in the form.
- Upload your passport size photo and the signature.
- Check the form at least once.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Press submit.
- Take print out of the application form.
BARC Admit Card 2018: –
Call letter for the exam will be available for the registered aspirants before the 15 days of the exam. Without it, no one will be able to enter in the exam hall. It is an important document to be appear for the exam.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result 2018: –
Result of the exam will be uploaded for those who had participated in the exam. After the declaration of the result the successful aspirants will be proceed for the next level of the recruitment process.