Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for 77 Specialist Officer Posts www.bankofindia.co.in: Bank of India has publicized a recruitment Notification 2016 for 77 Chartered Accountant, Risk Analyst, Law Officer, Information Technology, Technical Officer (Premises), Technical Officer (Appraisal) vacancies in various cadre/ scales. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls Ought to be Apply online application from Date 23th February 2016 to Date 08th March 2016.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Bank of India Recruitment 2016, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Bank of India Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Bank of India Recruitment 2016-
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2016-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 22.214.171.124 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 126.96.36.199 Details of the Vacancy-
- 188.8.131.52 Uttarakhand School Education Dept Recruitment 2016 For 653 Sahayak Adhyapak Posts
- 184.108.40.206 Selection Process-
- 220.127.116.11 Application Fee-
- 18.104.22.168 Procedure To Apply-
- 22.214.171.124 Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- 126.96.36.199 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Bank of India
Job Type : Government Sector (Bank Jobs)
Application Last Date: Date 08th March 2016
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Chartered Accountants for Chartered Accountant Posts, Graduation Degree and Post Graduation Degree in Management/ Programme/ Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management for Risk Analyst Posts, Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks for Law Officer Posts, Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele Communication with 60% marks for Information Technology Posts, Graduate Degree in Civil for Technical Officer (Premises) Posts, Engineering degree in Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm for Technical Officer (Appraisal) Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 to 35 year for Chartered Accountant Posts and 25 to 35 years for other Posts as on 01st January 2016.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Specialist Officer Posts [77 Vacancy]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Chartered Accountant [20 Posts]
2. Risk Analyst [04 Posts]
3. Law Officer [05 Posts]
4. Information Technology [42 Posts]
5. Technical Officer (Premises) [02 Posts]
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal) [04 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Online Test and/or Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 600/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for General category applicants. Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Bank of India (http://www.bankofindia.co.in) from Date 23th February 2016 to Date 08th March 2016.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website Bank of India (http://www.bankofindia.co.in)
2. Click on the “Career” and Click on “Click here to Proceed”.
3. Fill up the Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 23th February 2016
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 08th March 2016