Bank of India Recruitment 2018 www.bankofindia.co.in 517 Officer Posts-
Bank of India, Mumbai has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2018 for 517 Officer – Credit, Manager, Senior Manager Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the application structure to the post through the prescribed format from Date 31st May 2018 to Date 14th June 2018.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Bank of India Recruirment 2018, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Bank of India Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Bank of India Recruitment 2018-
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2018-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.0.1 Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 2.0.3 Age Limitation For:
- 2.0.4 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.0.5 Details of the Vacancy-
- 2.0.6 Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 For 228 Manager & Asst Manager Posts
- 2.0.7 Selection Process-
- 2.0.8 Application Fee-
- 2.0.9 Procedure To Apply-
- 2.0.10 Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- 2.0.11 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Bank of India
Job Type : Government Sector/ Bank Jobs (517 Posts)
Application Last Date : 14th June 2018
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a B.com degree with min 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA/ CA/ ICWA with relevant experience for Manager (MMGS – II), Senior Manager (MMGS – III) Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Age Limitation For:
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 to 30 year for Officer – Credit (JMGS – I) Posts; 28 to 35 year for Manager (MMGS – II) Posts, 30 to 38 year for Senior Manager (MMGS – III) Posts as on 01st April 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per as norms.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Officer Posts [517 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Officer – Credit (JMGS – I) [217 Posts] 2. Manager (MMGS – II) [200 Posts] 3. Senior Manager (MMGS – III) [100 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of Online Test And Personal Interview.
Selected applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 600/- for General category applicants and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates through online mode.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be download the application to the official website of Bank of India (www.bankofindia.co.in) on or before Date 30th June 2018.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website of Bank of India (www.bankofindia.co.in)
2. Click on the like for Officer Posts.
3. Fill up the Bank of India Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date Of Application Form: Date 31th May 2018
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 14th June 2018[button-red url=”http://www.bankofindia.co.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]