Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 Assam Public Service Commission For 127 Labour Inspector & Other Posts www.apsc.nic.in: Assam Public Service Commission in short it is called as APSC. This APSC has come into existence on 1st April 1937 in accordance with the provision of government of India. Departmental examinations and Combined Competitive Examination are the exams conducted by APSC. Every year it releases several notifications to conduct exams under various posts/services. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 127 Jr. Grade, Labour Inspector & Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 08th July 2015 to Date 27th July 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for APSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the APSC Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Organisation Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (127 Posts)
Application Last Date : 27th July 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent to apply for these posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Age Limit ought to be 21 to 35 Year. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Labour Inspector & Other Posts [127 Posts]
Details Of The Vacancy-
Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade) [30 Posts] Assam Land and Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) [60 Posts] Asstt .Registrar of Co-Operative Societies [01 Post] Labour Inspector [06 Posts] Inspector of Taxes [25 Posts] Inspector of Excise [02 posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Following:
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
Selected applicants ought to be Pay following:
1. For Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade) Post: Rs 12500/- to 40000/- with grade pay of 5400 p.m.
2. For Assam Land and Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) Post: Rs 12500/- to 40000/- with grade pay of 5400/- p.m.
3. For Asstt .Registrar of Co-Operative Societies Posts: Rs 12500/- to 40000/- with grade pay of 5400/- p.m.
4. For Labour Inspector Posts: Rs 8000/- to 35000/- with grade pay of 4300/- p.m.
5. For Inspector of Taxes Posts: Rs 8000/- to 35000/- with grade pay of 4300/- p.m.
6. For Inspector of Excise Posts: Rs 8000/- to 35000/- with grade pay of 4300/- p.m.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 100/- for General Category applicants and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Category applicants for Assam PSC Preliminary Exam 2015
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of APSC (www.apsc.nic.in) from Date 08th July 2015 to Date 27th July 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of APSC (www.apsc.nic.in)
2. Click on the link for Labour Inspector & Other Posts
3. Fill up the APSC Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 08th July 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 27th July 2015[button-red url=”http://www.apsc.nic.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]