Assam MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form, Apply Online, Eligibility- Hello….Aspirant’s good news for all the aspirants who want to take admission in Assam MBBS/BDS Courses. The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam is going to release Assam MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019 Notification in the month of October 2018. Aspirants who want to apply for Assam MBBS/BDS Admission they first have to ensure their eligibility and then fill Assam NEET MBBS/BDS Admission Form.
The Process of Admission will be made on the basis of the MBBS/ BDS colleges of Assam to those Aspirants who have cleared their NEET UG exam. All the Eligible & interested Aspirants will have to apply to the DME through a declaration form which will be made available on the official website. After receiving the Admission form, the Director of Medical Education will prepare a counselling list and the enrolment will be provided as per this list. The authority will only provide admission into MBBS/ BDS colleges of Assam to those Aspirants who have qualified in their NEET UG exam. The last date to submit Assam MBBS/BDS Admission Form is 31st October 2018. The Aspirants can check the complete details of the Assam MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 such as eligibility, counselling list, admission procedure, etc from here.
Assam MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form:
- 1 Assam MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form:
|Name of the Organization||NTA- National Testing Agency|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance test|
|Offered Courses||MBBS & BDS Courses|
|NEET UG 2019 Notification||October 2018|
|Available Date of UG NEET Online Application||1st October 2018|
Assam MBBS/BDS Admission Form 2019 Eligibility:
- All Indian nationals can apply for Assam MBBS/BDS admission.
- Aspirants of Assam origin must have domicile certificate
- The Aspirants must obtain a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology in their qualifying exam.
The age of the aspirants should be between 17 years to 25 years in age as on 31st December of the admission year. For reserved applicants can have a maximum age limit of 30 years.
- General/ OBC category aspirants need to pay – Rs 1000/- [Rs 2000/- with late]
- SC/ ST/ PH Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs 550/- [Rs 1550/- with late fee]
The Admission for MBBS/BDS courses will be based on the basis of merit list. Aspirants who have qualified NEET will be shortlisted in the merit list. For more details read the full article.
- Starting Date of UG NEET Online Application: 1st Oct 2018
- Last Date for UG NEET Applications: 31st Oct 2018
- Correction Windows OPENS: Nov 2018
- Available Dates of NEET UG 2019 Admit Card: Feb 2019
- NTA UG NEET 2019 Date: 3rd Feb to 17th Feb 2019
- Release Date of UG NEET Result: March 2019
- NTA NEET Phase 2 Exam Date: 12th May to 26th May 2019
- NEET (UG) Counselling Schedule: Declared Soon
How to Apply for Assam MBBS Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should have to open the official website of that is dme.assam.gov.in.
- After that go to the News & Events tab on the homepage.
- Aspirants need to search for the Online Application link for Assam MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 and select it.
- Aspirants need to enter the asked details in Assam MBBS/BDS application form.
- Attach the Assam MBBS/BDS Admission fee receipt and educational documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the Assam MBBS application form for further use.
Assam MBBS/BDS Admit Card 2019:
National Testing Agency will release NEET Admit Card 10 days before the examination. Aspirants need to download the hall ticket of NEET by using the application number from the official website and appear in the exam on the exam date.
Assam MBBS/BDS Result 2019:
Assam MBBS Result will be declared maximum 1 Month after the NEET Examination. The contenders may get the NEET (MBBS/BDS) Result in the 2nd week of June 2019. Check the result from this page.