Ashok Leyland is going to give you a great job opportunity to the talented and fresher candidates of India in its latest job notification that is Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2018. The company will soon invite the online application form for filling the 1000 posts of Quality, Manager, Supervisor, and various other posts. Candidates who are interested can apply for these jobs. These jobs are categorized in the private sector. However, the company is very reputed and offers a good salary to the employees.
Candidates who want to fill the form of Ashok Leyland Fresher Vacancies 2018 should be 12th passed or have done ITI, Diploma or Graduation from a well-reputed board or university of India. With it, the age limit for the applying candidates will be between 18 to 60 years. Since this is the private job then there is no age relaxation for anyone. And anyway the maximum age is 60 years that is why all the candidates who are experienced can easily apply for it. For the selection of the candidates, the company will conduct the written exam, group discussion round and interview round at the end.
The exam date of the Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2018 to select the eligible candidates will be final soon. Students who will clear the exam will appear in the next round of the recruitment process. All the important details of the posts such as important dates, how to apply, application mode, application fees etc are available in this article. Before filling the application form, candidates are required to check these details carefully from here and then apply for the posts.
Details of the Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2018: –
- 1 Details of the Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of the Ashok Leyland Fresher Job Notification 2018: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Pay Scale: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: –
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 Application Mode: –
- 1.7 Official Site: –
- 1.8 The process to apply for the Ashok Leyland Fresher Notification 2018: –
- Company Name: – Ashok Leyland
- Company Category: – Automobile Category
- Name of Recruitment: – Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Name: – Quality, Manager, Supervisor, and various other posts
- Total Vacancy: – 1000
- Job Location: – India
- Nature of job: – Private Job
Eligibility Criteria of the Ashok Leyland Fresher Job Notification 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
For the posts, candidates should be 12th passed or have done ITI, Diploma or Graduation from a well-reputed board or university of India
Age Limit: –
- Minimum age limit: – 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: – 60 Years
Selection Process: –
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
Pay Scale: –
Candidates will get the salary as per their talent and experience.
Application Fees: –
Please go to the official notification
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to fill the form: – Available Soon
- Last date to apply online: – Available Soon
- Written Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Application Mode: –
Official Site: –
Ashok Leyland Current Job Openings-
Ashok Leyland 1000+ candidates to fill their following category jobs in 2018. So candidates are requested to choose the interested and eligible category.
- Sales & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
Ashok Leyland Recruitment Process
Ashok Leyland – An Automobile company will follow below steps to recruit a candidate.
- Application (Apply Online)
- Assessment (Tests, Interview)
- Selection (Review, Offer, Join)
The process to apply for the Ashok Leyland Fresher Notification 2018: –
- Visit the main site of it that is ashokleyland.com
- Go to the career section.
- Find the link that is Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link.
- Enter your name, age, educational details, contact no, address etc in the required fields.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature on the form.
- Once check the application form.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.