Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2018 in the country. Many aspirants are registered for the exam and doing the preparation for the exam and doing the tough preparation. This is a state level exam organizes every year to provide the admission in the MBA and MCA courses in the good institutions of the state.
Registered students are preparing for it and for their help, we have given the latest AP ICET Syllabus 2018 on this page. This exam syllabus is based on the latest exam pattern and covers all the areas that are required in the exam. With the help of this syllabus, you can easily understand the exam pattern and according to this, you can manage your time and can give equal time to all subjects.
The ICET Exam Syllabus 2018 will help the students to clear the exam with the good marks and get the admission. With the help of it, you can easily manage your time also. This will help you to identify the strong and weak areas of your study. The association will soon announce the exam date for the exam. All the aspirants will be able to download their AP ICET Admit Card 2018 before the 15 days of the exam from this page.
Details of the AP ICET Exam 2018:-
- 1 Details of the AP ICET Exam 2018:-
- 1.1 Important Dates: –
- 1.2 AP ICET Exam Pattern 2018: –
- 1.3 AP ICET Syllabus 2018: Section Wise –
- 1.4 AP ICET Syllabus 2018-
- 1.5 How to download the AP ICET Syllabus 2018:-
- 1.6 AP ICET Exam Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.7 AP ICET Result 2018: –
- Name of Organization: – Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
- Test Name: – AP ICET 2018
- Test Motive: – Admission
- Course Offered: – MCA and MBA
- Category: – AP ICET Syllabus 2018
- Official site: – ap.gov.in
Important Dates: –
- Admit Card release date: – Announced Soon
- Exam date: – Notified Soon
- Result Date: – Updated Soon
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2018: –
|S. No||Section||Suction Name||Subjects||Total Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||A||Analytical Ability||Date Sufficiency||20||75||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|2||B||Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraic and Geometric Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||15|
AP ICET Syllabus 2018: Section Wise –
AP ICET Syllabus – Section A: Analytical Ability
|Data Sufficiency||Tables and Graphs||Date, Time & Arrangement Problems|
|Problem Solving||Bar diagram||Calendars and Clocks|
|Sequences and Series||Pie Chart||Blood Relationships|
|Numbers and alphabet||Venn Diagram||Arrivals and Departures|
|Missing number in a sequence||Passage||Seating arrangements|
|Data Analysis||Coding and Decoding Problems||Symbol interpretation|
AP ICET Syllabus – Section B: Mathematical Ability
|Arithmetical Ability||Areas and Volumes||Binomial Theorem|
|Indices, Ratio and Proportion||Mensuration||Matrices|
|Surds||Modular Arithmetic||Notion of a limit and derivative|
|Numbers and Divisibility||Algebraic and Geometrical Ability Statements||Plane geometry – lines|
|L.C.M. and G.C.D||Truth tables||Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles|
|Rational Numbers||Tautologies-Sets||Coordinate Geometry-distance between points|
|Ordering||Relations and Functions||Statistical Ability|
|Profit and Loss||Polynomials||Mean, Median, Mode|
|Partnership||Remainder theorem and consequences||Standard Deviation|
|Pipes and Cisterns||Linear equations and expressions||Correlation|
|Time and Distance||Progressions||Probability|
AP ICET Syllabus – Section C: Communication Ability
|Vocabulary||Functional grammar for day-to-day communication||Functional grammar for business contexts|
|Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)||Understand written text and drawing inferences||Reading and Comprehension|
AP ICET Syllabus 2018-
New Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2018 plays a very important role in the preparation of APSCHE Integrated Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the AP ICET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the Latest AP ICET Syllabus, we are also providing the APICET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete APICET Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
AP ICET 2018 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
AP ICET Syllabus 2018 – Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Numbers and divisibility.
- L.C.M and G.C.D.
- Rational numbers.
- Profit and loss.
- Pipes and cisterns.
- Time, distance and work problems.
- Areas and volumes.
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
- Truth tables.
- implication converse, and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- The Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances.
- Remainder theorem and consequences.
- Linear equations and expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane geometry – lines.
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- simple problems on Probability.
APICET Syllabus – Communication Ability
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
For More Details please refer Official AP ICET Syllabus
How to download the AP ICET Syllabus 2018:-
- Open the main site of it which is sche.ap.gov.in
- Search for the link i.e. AP ICET Syllabus 2018.
- Click on the link.
- The syllabus will open on the pc screen.
- Now hits on download.
- After clicking, the syllabus will be downloaded on your pc or smartphone.
- Check the syllabus carefully.
AP ICET Exam Admit Card 2018: –
Candidates will soon be able to download their admit card from this page. The organization will soon release the call letter for the registered aspirants before the two weeks of the exam. It is an important document for the examinees.
AP ICET Result 2018: –
The result is the last part of the exam process. After it the admission process will begin for the new academic session. The association will announce the date of result soon. The aspirants who will get the good marks in the exam and include in the merit list will soon be able to access the result.