AP ICET 2019 Application Form: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will soon organize the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2019. It is a state level entrance exam that is organized every year for admitting the able students for the MBA and MCA courses in the various institutions of the Telangana state. Interested aspirants can apply online for the AP ICET 2019 Application Form and can get all the information from this page.
The AP ICET Application Form 2019 will be started to fill from the first week of March 2019. And exam will conduct in the third week of May 2019. The students can fill the online application form via the online application mode. For this, we have given a direct link below on the page. You have to register yourself with the university to fill the form.
Aspirants who are going to fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form they can get all information regarding of the exam like important dates, fees, selection process exam pattern etc from this page. The counseling and admission process will be conduct on the basis on merit list.
Important Details of AP ICET Notification 2019: –
- 1 Important Details of AP ICET Notification 2019: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of AP ICET 2019: –
- 1.2 Educational Qualification: –
- 1.3 Age Limit: –
- 1.4 Selection Process: –
- 1.5 Application Fees: –
- 1.6 Important Dates: –
- 1.7 AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.8 How to Apply for the AP ICET Notification 2019: –
- 1.9 AP ICET Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.10 AP ICET Result 2019: –
- University Name: – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Form Name: – AP ICET 2019 Application Form
- Name of the test: – AP ICET 2019
- Test Level: – State Level
- Course offered: – MBA and MCA
Eligibility Criteria of AP ICET 2019: –
Educational Qualification: –
Candidates must have completed their 3 years Graduation from a recognized university/Board of India.
Age Limit: –
Check the official notification
Selection Process: –
AP ICET Entrance Test 2019
Application Fees: –
Important Dates: –
- Start date to fill application form: – 1st week of March 2019
- Last date to fill the form: – 1st week of April 2019
- Admit card issue date: – Last week of April 2019
- Date of Common Entrance Exam: – 1st week of May 2019
- Answer Key release date: – 2nd week of May 2019
- Result declaration: – Last week of May 2019
- Date of counseling: – July 2019
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Section||Topics||Number of Question|
|Section A (Analytical Ability)||Data Proficiency||20|
|Section B (Mathematical Ability)||Arithmetic Ability
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C (Communication Ability)||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
How to Apply for the AP ICET Notification 2019: –
- First of all, open the official site of the university.
- On the home page, you will see the AP ICET 2019 Application Form link.
- Click on the link.
- If you are a new user then you have to register yourself otherwise, you have to login direct.
- Fill all the all details correctly and carefully.
- Follow all the steps according to the form.
- Upload your passport size latest photo and signature in the form.
- Now the candidate pays the application fees.
- Check all the details properly.
- Hit on submit button after filling the Application form.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future reference and save it.
AP ICET Admit Card 2019: –
The organization will release the call letter on its official site. The board about the release of the call letter on your registered mobile no or mail id will inform you. You can download your admit card from the university site. Without it, you will not be allowed in the examination center.
AP ICET Result 2019: –
The result will be released on the official site after the exam. After the result declaration, the admission process will be started. Successful aspirants will attend the counseling sessions for the admission.