AP Fishing Corporation Recruitment 2015 Andhra Pradesh fishing corporation For 83 Accountant & Other Posts: Andhra Pradesh fishing corporation has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 83 Accountant & Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 05th June 2015 to Date 30th June 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for AP Fishing Corporation Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the AP Fishing Corporation Recruitment Notification are as follows:
AP Fishing Corporation Recruitment 2015-
- 1 AP Fishing Corporation Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
Organisation Name : Andhra Pradesh fishing corporation
Job Type : Government Sector (83 Posts)
Application Last Date : 30th June 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a M.Com form any recognized University for Accountant Posts, Post Graduation from any recognized University for Store Manager Posts, Graduation degree from any recognized university for Junior Assistant Posts and 10th class form any recognized Board for Peon Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Age limit ought to be 18 year to 36 year. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per AP Govt Rules.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Accountant & Other Posts [83 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1 Accountant [13 Posts]
2 Store Manager [23 Posts]
3 Junior Assistant [20 Posts]
4 Peon [27 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on performance in written examination conducted by AP Fishing Corporation.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 350/- for General Category applicants and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Category applicants through Demand Draft in favor of” AFC CORPORATION ” payable at Visakhapatnam.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of AP fishing corporation (afccorporation.in) from Date 05th June 2015 to Date 30th June 2015.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send the application form and all other attested documents to the following address:
Opp. Neelamma Vepa Chettu,
Andhra Pradesh – 530020
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of AP fishing corporation (afccorporation.in)
2. Click on the link for Accountant & Other Posts.
3. Fill up the AP fishing corporation Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 05th June 2015
Last Date of Online Application: Date 30th June 2015
Filled Application must be Dispatched Before: Date 2nd July 2015
Release of Admit Card: Date 31st July 2015
Date of Written Examination: Date 9th August 2015