AP ECET Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates: AP ECET Application Form 2019 will be released soon online on its official website. Aspirants can apply online for AP ECET 2019 Application Form by the last date. AP ECET 2019 will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. It is a state level entrance exam which is managed on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized for diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. The admissions will be offered in the second year of B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses in the state universities.
All the Other Details regarding AP ECET Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, application fee, How to apply, Admit Card, result, Important dates are updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
AP ECET Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Examination University
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapu
|Name, of Course, offered
|diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree
|Type of Exam
|Level of Exam
|Application Form Date
|Application Form Status
AP ECET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Aspirants must to posses Andhra Pradesh state domicile and satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government.
- Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to fill the application form.
- Aspirants passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants those are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
- Releasing of notification: 3rd week of February 2019
- Starting of online application form:-4th week of February 2019
- The last date to submit the application without late fee:-4th week of March 2019
- Availability of hall ticket:-3rd week of April 2019
- Commencement of Exam:-1st week of May 2019
- Publication of result and final answer key:- 3rd week of May 2019
- Releasing of rank card: 4th week of May 2019
- Commencement of counseling:- 4th week of June 2019
The exam pattern of the AP ECET examination is as follows:
- The written test will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- The exam will be asked in English language only.
- It will have consisted of objective type question.
- The whole paper contains the 200 questions.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks for all courses.
- It will be of about 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
How to Apply for AP ECET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official website of AP ECET
- Search the link as AP ECET 2019 Application Form
- Click on this link.
- Fill all the Mandatory Details such as Personal & academic
- Upload photograph & signature in the given Field.
- Pay the application fee in Online Mode.
- Click on the Submit button
- Take a Printout Copy of the Application Form for future reference.
AP ECET Admit Card 2019:
Aspirants can download the admit card through the online mode only. The downloading of admit card will be started from the third week of April 2019.
AP ECET Result 2019:
The Examination authority will publish the result along with the final answer key in the third week of May 2019. The rank card will be published in the fourth week of May 2019.