Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015 For 200 Probationary Officer Posts www.andhrabank.in: Andhra Bank, Head Office, Hyderabad is a medium-sized public sector bank, with a network of 2507 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 2232 automated teller machines as on 31 Mar 2015 and planning to open 300+ branches by 31 March 2016. Andhra Bank has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 200 Probationary Officer Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 17th November 2015 to Date 01st December 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Andhra Bank Head Office, Hyderabad
Job Type : Government Sector/Bank Job (200 Vacancy)
Application Last Date : 01st December 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government for Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 20 Year to 28 Years as on 1st September 2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Probationary Officer Posts (200 Posts)
Details of the Vacancy-
1. General [101 Posts]
2. OBC [54 Posts]
3. SC [30 Posts]
4. ST [15 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website of Andhra Bank (http://www.andhrabank.in) from Date 07th November 2015 to Date 27th November 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application Form-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official Website Andhra Bank (http://www.andhrabank.in)
2. Now click on the link “Recruitment”
3. Click on “One Year PGDBF Programme 2016-17 for Andhra Bank through Manipal University”.
4. Click on “Admission to PGDBF Course Offered Through Manipal University (Online Application)”
5. Fill up the Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification Form Online.
6. Upload required documents.
7. Submit the Application and Download.
8. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: Date 17th November 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 01st December 2015.
Date of Conduct of PET: Date 16th December 2015 to 22nd December 2015 (Excluding 20th December 2015 i.e., Sunday)
Date of Examination: Date 27th December 2015