Aliah University UG/PG Time Table 2019, Download Date Sheet: Aliah University is going to be conducting the annual examination in the upcoming days. Students had taken admission in various UG PG courses and waiting for release the Aliah University Exam Date 2019. Huge number students are starting their preparation to take good marks. Before start preparations, students can be download the Aliah University Exam Time Table 2019 along with syllabus, previous papers etc. With the help of this page for the students can be able to download the easy way get access online the Aliah University 1st 3rd 5th Sem Exam Date Sheet pdf. The Exam Scheme is going to be released only on the official website.
Aliah University is managed by the state government. Aliah University offers various courses for both UG and PG in engineering, arts and science and management subjects. The University is controlled by the state government. Students who are waiting for the Aliah University Semester Exam Date Sheet 2019 need to keep patience because the official authority will not be any type of notice release the exam date & schedule. Here we will advise that won’t be stopping their regular preparation because upcoming days should be release also announce and the time.
Aliah University UG/PG Time Table 2019 Details:
- 1 Aliah University UG/PG Time Table 2019 Details:
- Name of Authority: Alia University
- Examination: UG / PG Examination
- Category: Time Table
- Exam Date: April / May 2019
- Exam Time Table issue date: Before one month of examination
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Link: www.aliah.ac.in
Students need to download the exam scheme pdf and start preparations to get higher marks in the examination. All regular and private students are very excited to appear for upcoming annual exams. Students need to make their study plans according to the exam timetable. Here on this page, the University has provided the Odd Semester Nov-Dec Exam Scheme 2019 before 20 days at the official site. Students can also get access to syllabus, pattern and old papers that better preparation and perform well. We will provide the direct link to download the Aliah University Date Sheet 2019.
ALIAH University is offered technical and Non-technical courses such as BA, BSC, BCom, BBA, BCA, Bed, BE, BTech, BCA, MA, MSc, Mcom, MBA, MCA, MTech, MCA, LLB, LLM and other courses. The huge number of higher education provider Universities affiliated University.ALIAH University starts exam according to issue ALIAH University Time Table 2019. Applicants will be going to participate need to first check it. Direct Ist, IIIrd, Vth Sem Schedule downloading link is given below on this page. Using regular, private, ex-students can easily get.
AUAT 2019 Examination Pattern
- Part – A (25 Marks) on English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1).
- Part-B (75 Marks) for all A 01 programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. (in the equal ratio, i.e. 1:1:1)
- Part-B (75 Marks) for Integrated BBA-MBA (B 02) programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and nonverbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for all 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) (C 01 – C 16) except MJMC, 5-year integrated M.A/M.Sc in English (B 01) / Geography (B 03) / Biological Sciences (A 02), will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for MJMC (C 07) will be on English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-years (Hons) in Arabic (D 01) / Urdu (D 04), and 3-years BA in Theology (Kamil) (D 02) programmes will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-year MCA (D 03) programme will be comprised of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Basic Mathematics.
- Part-B (75 Marks) for LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme (E 01) will be comprised of Engg. Mathematics (20 marks), Basic Computer Science (15 marks), Strength of Material (10 marks), Engg. Mechanics (10 marks) Environmental Engg. (10 Marks), & Basic Electrical Technology (10 marks)
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination only.
- NB: Questions in all papers will be of objective type in multiple choice questions (MCQ) format, which are to be answered on a specially designed machine-gradable sheet (ORS-Optical Response Sheet) using Black/Blue ball point pen only. For the language programmes (B 01, C 01, C 02 and C 04), it may have 25 marks of descriptive questions also.
AUAT Syllabus 2019-
- Part – A for all programmes:
- English: Basic knowledge of vocabularies, grammar and comprehension, at 10+2 level;
- General knowledge: This will comprise of History (Medieval and Modern India), Geography, Political Science, General Science & Current Affairs;
- Islamic Studies: Basic knowledge in Islamic History, Civilisation, and Culture.
- Part – B for all 4-years B.Tech and 5-years Integrated Programmes (except English, Geography and MBA): Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as per syllabi of classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Part – B for 5-years Integrated MA/M.Sc in English and Geography: As per the syllabi of Classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Part – B for 5-years Integrated in MBA: Concept of English in Language and literature, Basic and Business Mathematics, Elements of Statistics and Elementary Knowledge on concerned area.
- Part – B of all 2-years Masters Programmes (except MJMC): As per syllabus of 3-year Bachelor Degree Courses of recognised Indian Universities in Honours / Major disciplines.
- Part – B for 2-years MJMC: English: Concept of Language and Literature; Journalism and Mass Communication: Basic Concept and Historical Development – Role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy; Political and Social Science: Contemporary Issues on National and International Perspectives; Sports and Cinema.
- Part – B for LLM Programmes: According to the LLB programmes of recognised Indian Universities.
- Part – B for 3-years Hons. in Arabic: As per the Arabic syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- Part – B for 3-years B.A. in Theology/Kamil (Hons and General): As per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
- Part – B for 3-years MCA: As per the JECA examination, West Bengal.
- Part – B for Lateral Entry to B. Tech Programmes (E01): As per the Syllabi of JELET, West Bengal.
- Seat Matrix
How to Download Aliah University UG/PG Time Table 2019:
- First students are needed to Visit the Official website of Alia University.
- Then get examination menu select timetable panel
- After that search on screen respective course link
- Then click on that link
- After that PDF file open on screen check it
- Finally download file for future uses
Aliah University Entrance Exam Dates-
Here, Indjobsportal providing the tentative exam schedule for the Aliah University entrance exam 2018.
|Releases of Advertisement||3rd week of April 2018|
|Online application form Registration Dates||4th week of April 2018|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit Cards Availability:||4th week of May 2018|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of June 2018|
|Aliah University final result||2nd week of July 2018|
Download Aliah University 2019 Exam Scheme/ Date Sheet-
|All Exams Date Sheet / Time Table||Click Here|
|Exams Result||Click Here|
|Official Website Of University||Click Here|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When Aliah University Published 2018 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Admission form 2018 will be on the official website.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the Aliah University form 2018?
Answer: After submission the form there will be no any change.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission in Aliah University?
Answer: The eligibility criteria for admission form is different for different courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Aliah University form filling?
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: The result is must so keep the result in counseling time.
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of Aliah University?
Answer: No, Only application form.
Question: What is the Official link of Aliah University from where we can fill the admission form?
Answer: Application form link for the undergraduate link: