AJEE Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Apply Online: The AISECT University will soon release the AJEE Application Form 2019. The AJEE is known as the AISECT Joint Entrance Examination 2019. By appearing in this exam and passing this exam the aspirants will be able to take the admission in UG courses like law, engineering, and management etc in the Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh and AISECT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
All the important details regarding the AJEE Application Form 2019 such as eligibility details, application fees, how to apply, exam pattern, important dates etc are given below of this page. After checking the complete details of it, you should fill out the application form. Aspirants can fill the online application form from this page easily for this we have given a direct link below of this page. We will notify when the application form is released and after that, you should immediately fill the application without further late.
The AJEE Exam will select the aspirants for the AJEE 2019 and then the merit list based on the marks of the candidates in the entrance exam. After that, the university will start the counseling session to select the candidates for the admission.
Details Of AJEE Application Form 2019: –
- Name of University: – AISECT University
- Application Form Name: – AJEE Application Form 2019
- Test Motive: – Providing admission
- Course Offered: – UG courses like law, engineering, and management
AJEE Registration Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants who have passed the 12th exam with physics, chemistry, and math subjects with 45% of marks are eligible for the exam.
Aspirants who are going to sit in the 12th board exams in 2019 are also eligible.
Age Bar: –
Check the official notification
Selection Process: –
- AJEE Exam 2019
- Merit List
Application Fees: –
Important Dates: –
- Application form start date: – January 2019
- Last date to fill the form: – April 2019
- Admit card issue date: – First week of April 2019
- Offline Entrance Exam Date: – Second week of April 2019
- Online Entrance Exam Date: – 2nd to 4th week of April 2019
- Result date: – Second week of May 2019
Application Mode: –
AJEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Math||Objective Type||50||2 Hours|
Steps to fill the form of AJEE Notification 2019: –
- Visit the main site of the university.
- Search for the link that is AJEE Application Form 2019.
- Click on the link.
- You have to register yourself.
- After the registration click on apply online.
- Enter your complete personal and educational details in the form correctly.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and the signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form at once.
- Deposit the application fees via the net banking.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
AJEE Exam Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card is an important document for the aspirants for the exam. It will soon be available on the official site of the university for the registered aspirants. It contains the important details about an aspirant. It is necessary for you to take it with you at the exam center. Without it, you will not be allowed in the exam hall.
AJEE Exam Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be declared in the mid of May 2019. The authority of the exam has not defined the exact result dates. However, they will release the result on time and they will notify you about the result declaration date. After the declaration of the result, the admission process will begin.