AIIMS Recruitment 2018, 963 Nursing Officer & Other Posts: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released a new Notification for the recruitment of the aspirants in the Various Posts like Clinical Psychologist, Nursing, Technician, Scientist, Officer, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Junior Residents, Senior Residents, Law Officer, Dietician, Assistant Stores Officer, Store Keeper, Vocational Counselor, Multi-Tasking Staff, Project Technician-III, Asst Nursing Superintendent, Chief Librarian, Group A, B, Group C, B, A, Staff Nurse Grade I & II, Research Associates, Medical Social Workers, Professor, Nursing, Junior Resident, Assistant Nursing, Senior Project Research Fellow. There total Number of Vacancies are 963. Aspirants who want to get jobs in AIIMS New Delhi. All the Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for the AIIMS Recruitment 2018 before by the last date.
The last date for applying to the AIIMS Recruitment 2018 is 30th July 2018. After the no application form will be accepted. Aspirants can apply for the AIIMS Vacancies 2018 till on 30th July 2018. All the other details regarding the AIIMS Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, important dates, How to apply is updated below. Aspirants can check the complete details before applying to the AIIMS Application Form 2018. For the More updates regarding the AIIMS jobs, Aspirants should keep connecting with us.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1 AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1.1 Details of AIIMS Vacancies Post Wise:
- 1.2 AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Age Limit:
- 1.4 Application Fee:
- 1.5 AIIMS Result 2018:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Nursing officer, Sr Residents, Faculty & Other Posts|
|Total Number of posts||963|
|Type of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
Details of AIIMS Vacancies Post Wise:
- Nursing Officer:- 551 Posts
- Sr Nursing Officer:- 127 Posts
- Sr Resident Posts:- 129 Posts
- Scientist, Tutor & Other:- 90 Posts
- Faculty:- 59 Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have completed their Post-Wise qualification as:
- Nursing Officer: Aspirants should have Diploma (GNM), B.Sc/ P.B.B.Sc (Nursing)
- Sr Resident:- Post-Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline) from a recognized
- University/ Institute
- For Faculty Posts:- MBBS, MD/ MS, M.Ch, DM.
The Age of the aspirants should be between 18 years to 37 years.
For Nursing Officer:-
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nill
For Sr Residents:
- For General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For Women/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates: Nill
For Faculty Posts:-
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 3,000/-
- For SC/ST/ OPH / Female candidates: Nil
- Starting Date for online application form:- 15th June 2018
- Last Date for Online submission of Application Form:- 30th & 31st July 2018.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should visit to the official website at AIIMS
- Click on AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Provided below.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility conditions listed in the advertisement.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- For Offline Mode download application form.
- Download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
- Finally, walk Into AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS Admit Card 2018
AIIMS Admit card 2018 will be released before the exam date on its official website. Aspirants can easily download the Admit Card by using the valid details from the official website. Admit Card is the very necessary document for all the aspirants to take a part in the exam. So all the aspirants should download their Admit Card.
AIIMS Result 2018:
AIIMS Result 2018 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily check their AIIMS Result 2018 by using their valid details from the official website. The Result is important for all the aspirants who had appeared in the exam. So all the aspirants should check their result.