AIIMS PG Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern: AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 will be released on 31st August 2018 on its official website. The exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is a national level entrance exam to offer Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Through this entrance exam, the admission will be offered in various AIIMS medical colleges within India. The exam is conducted two times in one year.
For admission to postgraduate medical courses like MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PG entrance exam. It is a national level entrance exam. On the basis of this entrance exam, students can get admission in the affiliated colleges of AIIMS. All the Other Details regarding the AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 such as Check all the details about AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Dates, Application Form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, the syllabus is updated here.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Name||AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2019|
|Exam Type||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Application Form Status||available|
AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- .Students must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India with securing minimum marks of 50% for SC/ST students and 55% aggregate marks for General aspirants.
- A student must belong to the Indian national
- The student must complete the 12 months of compulsory rotator internship training on or before 31st January 2019.
- For SC/ST students, the application fee is Rs. 1200
- for UR/OBC students application Fee is Rs. 1500
- OPH aspirants are exempted to pay the fee
- The exam will be organized in online mode (CBT).
- For MD, total 200 questions will be asked.
- For MS, total 200 questions will be asked.
- For MDS, the total of 90 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions type (MCQ).
- For MD/MS, the exam duration will be 180 minutes and for MDS, the exam will be of 90 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Availability of online application:-31st August 2018
- The closing of online registration:- 20th September 2018
- Status updated Online Registration:- 26th September 2018
- Final Status and updated images:- 27th September – 1st October 2018
- Uploading Prospectus including Tentative Seat Position:- 4th October 2018
- Final Registration for completion of other details:- 5th – 10th October 2018
- Uploading of admit card:- Last week of October 2018
- Date of Exam:- 18th November 2018
- Declaration of the result:- 23rd November 2018
- 1st Counseling:- 6th December 2018
- 2nd Counseling:- 14th December 2018
- Open Counseling:- 22nd February 2019
How To Apply for AIIMS PG Application Form 2019:
- All the aspirants should visit the official website of AIIMS
- Check the AIIMS PG 2019 Registration Link on the Home Page
- Click on that link
- Fill all the Mandatory Details such as personal & Academic Details
- Upload Photo & Signature in the Given Field
- Pay the Application fee Through Online Mode
- Click on the Submit Button
- Take a printout of the Application Form.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019:
The AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 will be released soon on its official website. Aspirants can easily download their admit card by using their valid details from the official website.
AIIMS PG Result 2019:
AIIMS PG Result 2019 will be declared the After the Succession of the Exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily check their result by using their valid details.