AFCAT 2018 Application Form: The Indian Air Force has recently released the AFCAT 2018 Application Form. The AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2018 is an entrance test for those candidates who want to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical). This is a good opportunity for these candidates to serve the nation with proud. You can fill the online application form before the last date from here.
The Indian Air Force conducts the AFCAT twice in a year, first in February and the second in August. This is a national level exam. This is the good opportunity for all of the aspirants who want to make their in Indian Air Force. The AFCAT 2 Application Form 2018 in live now. In addition, if you are interested then you should definitely apply for it. Only few days are left for the online registration for the test. After the last date, no form will be generated.
All the eligibility criteria of the AFCAT 2018 Application Form like educational qualification, age bar, how to apply, application fees, important dates etc are defined below on this page. Candidates should check them carefully and after that fill the application form of the AFCAT 2. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form of it.
AFCAT 2018 Application Form:-
- 1 AFCAT 2018 Application Form:-
- 1.1 AFCAT II Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Age Bar: –
- 1.3 Selection Process: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: –
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 AFCAT Exam Pattern 2018: –
- 1.7 Steps to fill the form of AFCAT 2 Notification 2018:-
- 1.8 AFCAT Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.9 AFCAT Exam Result 2018: –
- Corporation Name: – Indian Air Force
- Name of the test: – AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2018
- Posts Name: – Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Mode of Application: – Online
- Type of Category: – AFCAT 2018 Application Form
- Official site: – cdac.in
AFCAT II Eligibility Criteria: –
Academic Qualification: –
- For Flying Branch: – Aspirant must be Graduate with Physics and Math in 12th or BE/B.Tech with 60% of marks.
- For Ground Duty (Technical): – Graduation with Physics and Math in 12th with 60% of marks.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical): – Aspirant must be Graduate in any discipline with 60% of marks and obtain 60% of marks is Section A and B exam of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Age Bar: –
- For Flying Branch: – 20 to 24 years
- For Ground Duty: – 20 to 26 years
Selection Process: –
- Officer Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test
- Psychological Test, Group Test for checking interactive ability and personal conversation with interviewing officer
- Medical Test
Application Fees: –
- All Categories: – Rs. 250
- Meteorology and NCC Special Entry Candidates: – No fees
Important Dates: –
- Starting date to apply online: – 16 June 2018
- Closing date to apply online: – 15 July 2018
- Admit Card release date: – First week of August 2018
- Entrance Exam date: – 18 and 19 August 2018
- Result Date: – Updated Soon
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2018: –
|1||General Awareness||20||60||2 Hours|
|5||Military Aptitude Test||20||60|
|6||EKT Test (For Technical Ground Duty Only)||50||150||45 Minutes|
Steps to fill the form of AFCAT 2 Notification 2018:-
- Go to the official site of the force that is afcat.cdac.in.
- Find the link that is AFCAT 2018 Application Form
- Click on it.
- Register yourself by filling your details.
- After that click on apply online.
- Enter your personal and educational details in the form.
- Upload your signature and recent photograph.
- Check the form at once.
- Pay the application fees.3
- Click on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form.
AFCAT Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card for the exam will be released in the first week of August 2018. The candidates who will be registered with force will be able to download the call letter for the exam. The exam dates are announced so you should start the preparation for the exam.
AFCAT Exam Result 2018: –
Result date is not announced yet by the organization. However, generally the result of the exam will be announced after the one or two months of the exam. The aspirants who will pass the exam with the good marks will go for the next round of the recruitment process.