AEEE 2019 Application Form: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is going to organize the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2019. This is a university level entrance exam, which admits the able students in the various engineering professional courses. Candidates will get admission in Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru, Ettimadai (Coimbatore), and Vengal (Chennai) campuses. For the test, the university will soon issue the AEEE 2019 Application Form on its official site.
It is necessary for the aspirants before filling the AEEE Application Form 2019 that they carefully check all the details of it such as eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply, important dates, exam mode etc from this page. After checking all these details, you should apply online for the exam. For filling the form, we have given a direct link below of this page.
The selection of the students will be based on the written exam. In addition, after passing the exam the university will start the counseling sessions for the selection of the aspirants in their favorite course. The exam dates will be announced soon by the university and we will notify you about the exam dates. You should immediately fill the AEEE 2019 Application Form before the last date.
Details Of the AEEE Notification 2019: –
- University Name: – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- Name of the form: – AEEE 2019 Application Form
- Exam Motive: – Admission
- Course offered: – Various engineering professional courses
- Application mode: – Online and Offline
- Official site: – amrita.edu
Eligibility Criteria For the AEEE Registration Form 2019: –
Educational Qualification: –
- Aspirants must be 12th passed with 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates who are in 12th board exams for March and April 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: –
Check the official notification.
Selection Process: –
- AEEE Entrance Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
Important Dates: –
- Application Form starts: – 1st week of October 2018
- Last date to submit the form: – Last week of March 2019
- Admit card release date: – 2nd week of April 2019
- Date of online exam: – 22 to 26 April 2019
- Offline exam date: – 27 April 2019
- Result Date: – 1st week of May 2019
- Counseling begins: – June 2019
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Paper Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration of exam|
|Objective Type||Physics||40||120||150 Minutes|
Steps to Apply for the AEEE Registration 2019: –
- Visit the official site of the university that is amrita.edu
- Find a link i.e. AEEE 2019 Application Form.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature in it.
- Check the details in the form carefully.
- Deposit the fees
- Hits on submit.
- Send the filled form at the “The Admission co-ordinator (B.Tech) Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641112, Tamil Nadu”.
AEEE Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be available to download from April 2019. If you have done your registration for the exam with the university then you will soon be able to get the call letter for the exam from this page.
AEEE Result 2019: –
After the exam, the aspirants will search for the result. The result of the exam will be declared in the June 2019. In addition, after the result declaration, the counseling session will begin for the successful candidates. In those, sessions they can choose their favorite college for the study.