The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the notification of the AAI Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the Organization wants to fill the 1104 posts of the Manager and Junior Executive & Other. The applications from is available for the able aspirants. Many talented Candidates are waiting for such type of vacancies in the AAI. Now all of these eligible Candidates can apply for AAI Jobs 2018 before by the last date.
As per the information the selection will be made on the basis of written exam, Interview, medical exam and in last document verification.The Candidates who will complete all of these phases of the recruitment will be selected for the job. The educational qualification of the applicants for these posts is mention below.
The other details of the AAI Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, application fees, exam dates, how to apply etc are completely mentioned below on this page. Aspirants are advised to please check them once before applying for the posts because it is necessary for you to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Details of the AAI Recruitment 2018
- 1 Details of the AAI Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of Notification||AAI Recruitment 2018
|Name of Posts||Manager & Junior Executive|
|Total Number of Posts||1104|
|Vacancy Type||Govt Job|
Eligibility Criteria of the AAI Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
- For Junior Executive: Aspirants who have completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, M.A, MCA from recognized board/Institutes/university
- For Manager: Aspirants who have completed Full time regular CA, ICWA, MBA (marketing)/PGDM, B.Tech/B.E, M.A from recognized board/Institutes/university.
Age Limit: –
As on 30th June 2018
- Junior Executive: Max age 27 years.
- Manager: Max age 32 years.
Selection Process: –
- Online Examination
- Physical measurement and Endurance Test.
- Document Verification
- Driving Test.
Application Fees: – .
- General/OBC Application fee of Rs.1000:
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD & Female aspirants
Important Dates: –
- Initial Date for Online Application:- 07.2018
- Last Date for Submission:- 08.2018
- Last date to submit application fee:-18.08.2018
- Tentative date of Exam:- 11.09.2018 to 14.09.2018
How to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2018: –
- Aspirants visit to the official site that is www.aai.aero
- Check on home page you will see a link that is AAI Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link.
- A form will be opened in front of you.
- You have to fill your all mandatory details in the form correctly.
- Then you have to upload your photo and signature in the form.
- After checking the form, pay the fees.
- In last save the hard copy of the form in your PC for future use.
AAI Admit Card 2018: –
AAI Admit card will be published on the official site of the board before the two weeks of the exam. You can download it by entering your registration no and password. Without the call letter, you will not be allowed in the exam hall..
AAI Result 2018: –
The AAI result is the most important part of the any recruitment. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam. In addition, after the result declaration the recruitment process will be started by the board.