Aadhaar Card, Update Aadhar Card, Download Aadhaar Card, Check Aadhaar Card Status, Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile, Aadhar Card Status Check UIDAI Online, Download eAadhar Card @ eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, MAadhar App Download For Aadhaar Card, Update Address, Registered Mobile Number, Link Pan Card, Voter Card, How to Enrollment Process for New Aadhaar card?, How to Update your Aadhar Card?
Aadhaar Card is the mandatory for every citizen in India. Aadhaar Card is the 12-Digit Unique Identity Number issued by UIDAI to all Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data. Aadhaar Card is the world’s largest Biometric ID System with over 1.19 billion enrolled members as of 30 November 2017, representing over 99% of Indians aged 18 and above.
If You’re the Aadhaar Card Holders then you need to know about the basic advantages of benefits of Using Aadhar Cards which is given here below:
- The 12 Digit Identification Number In Aadhaar Card is useful to get your LPG Subsidy amount directly to your Bank Account.
- Also You can use your Aadhaar Card Number for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), which is the sufficient Document to open the Bank Account.
- The Benefits of Aadhaar Card will provide you to get your Passport in Just 10 Days. Under this format Police verification will be done at a later date as opposed to the previous rule requiring police verification which used to be time consuming.
- Govt of India has recently Launched Digital Locker (DigiLocker) in its Digital India System for everyone where you can easily store your all Personal Documents, but for the Sign-Up Process DigiLocker requires 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number.
- Aadhaar Card Number has been used to Link Your Voter ID and this Action is taken to eliminate Bogus Voters and after Aadhar Card Linking to the Voter ID Card it would become impossible for a voter to have multiple voter ID cards.
- All the pensioners from select states will now have to Register their Aadhaar Card Number to their respective Department in order to Receive monthly Pension.
- Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has also rolled out Aadhaar Based Online Claim Submission for PF account holders.
- Aadhaar letter provided by UIDAI is now acceptable by banks as a valid proof to open bank account.
- Aadhaar linked digital life certificate is another initiative which was launched by Ministry of Electronics and IT. Named as “Jeevan Praman for Pensioners”, this system will end the process where pensioner had to be physically present at Pension Disbursing Agency to renew his / her life certificate. Instead all the details of pensioner will be accessed digitally by the agency.
- Aadhar Cards are now accepted as a proof of address and identity by Securities and Exchange Board of India for investing in stock market.
- All existing mobile subscribers (prepaid and postpaid) are required to link their Aadhaar Cards to their mobile number.
- To make Aadhaar, a digital identity, very soon driving license is planned to be linked to Aadhaar number. The objective of doing this is to check prevalence of multiple license.
- Aadhar Cards are now considered to be the best step to curb black money. Linking of PAN card with Aadhaar has been made mandatory.
- Submitting Aadhaar Card Numbers to Financial Institutions where you are doing Mutual Fund and other investments is now Mandatory.
- Account holders need to provide their Aadhaar Cards to the banks in order to Linking Their Bank Account with Aadhar Cards.
How to Download the E Aadhar Card?
- 1 How to Download the E Aadhar Card?
- 2 How to Update your Aadhar Card?
- 3 How To Check Your Aadhaar Card Update Status?
- 3.1 Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Online-
- 3.2 How to Link Aadhaar to your Mobile Number via OTP?
- 3.3 How To Link Aadhar Card To Voter ID : EPIC-
- 3.4 Step-By-Step Guide to Link Your Aadhaar Card with PAN Card-
- 3.5 Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar Card Online-
- 3.6 How to Link Aadhaar to LIC Policies Online?
- 3.7 AADHAAR Card Link to Indane Gas Connection-
- 3.8 Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Online & Offline-
- 3.9 Aadhaar Seeding To Ration Card : Offline Method-
- 3.10 How To Link Your Aadhaar With Post Office Deposits-
- 3.11 Step to Download the mAadhaar app on your Smartphone-
- 3.12 How to Apply For New Aadhaar Card?
If you want to download your Aadhar by enrolment no (EID) then please Follow the below steps to download Aadhar by UID:
- Please open UIDAI Aadhar download page by clicking here.
- Then select Aadhar instead of Enrolment Id near Reset button.
- Now enter your Aadhar number, Full name, Pincode and Security code in the box.
- Click on Get One Time Password button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Please enter OTP in the box and click on Validate & Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded on your computer.
How to Update your Aadhar Card?
In Order to Update your latest details on your Aadhaar Card at the comfort of your home, here’s what you will need:
- A working internet connection
- A laptop/desktop
- A scanner / scanning app
To Update Your Name/Address/Date of Birth:
- Visit the UID Website and Login with your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Now You’ll Receive an OTP (One Time Password). You will be redirected to the data page upon entering the OTP.
- Now Select the Data Which You want to update.
- If you need to update your address or name, you must furnish respective documents**.
- Now Upload the original, Scanned Copies of Your Documents.
- Submit the request and note down the URN (Update Request Number) for further Reference.
- Name Correction/Update: Requires supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo.
- Date of Birth Correction: Requires supported proof of Date of Birth. Enter your details in DDMMYYYY format. Keep in mind you can update your Date of Birth only once. Once the date is verified, it cannot be changed.
- Address Corrections/Change: Requires supported address proof that contains name and address.
To Update Your Mobile Number:
- At First You need to login at UID Website and Select Your Mobile Number Which You Want To Update.
- If you have Lost your Phone Number or want to add a New Phone Number, then the Step by Step process is Given here Below:
- If You Want to update it via post, then You need To Download this Form.
- Now You need To Enter your Aadhaar Card Number, Name and Address as mention in your Aadhar Card. (All in CAPS)
- In the Mobile section, fill in your new number.
- Attach some proof of identity with the form and sign it. You can also put your thumb impression on it.
- Double check information and send it over to:
Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India or
UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
How To Check Your Aadhaar Card Update Status?
- Go to Official Website of UIDAI https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Enter the 12 Digits Aadhar number and URN number and click on Get Status Button
- Finally See your Aadhar Card Update Status Wether Aadhar card update or not
In case of the offline method, just send an SMS, UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number> to 51969 and you shall easily receive the status by text.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Online-
Follow these steps to check Aadhar Card Status of your Aadhaar Card Application Online.
- Head over to the Aadhaar Card Status Page on the UIDAI Portal.
- Now Check your Aadhaar acknowledgement slip. At the top you will see the 14-digit enrollment Number and a 14-digit Date and Time of enrollment.
- Key in these two numbers in the EID and Date/ Time fields respectively.
- Type the captcha in the field labelled Enter the Security Code.
- Click Check Status.
This will reveal the status of your Aadhaar enrollment Application. This is only for checking the status of a new aadhaar card application. If you have misplaced your card, and want to print out a copy that you can use, then check out how to download a copy of your Aadhaar card.
In Order to Link your Aadhar Card with your Mobile Number you must follow these Steps given below:
- You need to call the IVR number 14546 which is the Toll-Free Number
- Now Accept your consent to link your Aadhaar Number with your Mobile Number by pressing 1
- Now You need to Enter your 12-Digit Aadhaar Card Number and then Press 1 to Confirm it.
- This step will Generate the OTP, which you will Receive on your Mobile Phone.
- Now, you Need to Enter your Phone Number which is Register in Your Aadhar Card.
- Now Accept your Consent for it to Fetch your Name, Date of Birth, Home Address which is linked to your mobile number.
- The IVR now mentions the last four digits of your number to confirm that you have keyed in the right number
- If the number is correct, Enter the OTP that you have received through SMS
- You must press 1 to complete the Aadhaar-mobile number re-verification process
- You will get an SMS confirming the Re-verification, which also says that the process will take up to a maximum of 48 hours to complete
- If you have another phone number, you can link that too by pressing 2 and following the steps provided by the IVR system. Keep your other mobile phone handy as you will receive the OTP on this number.
How To Link Aadhar Card To Voter ID : EPIC-
The Aadhaar- EPIC linking process is known as seeding and is carried out through the NVSP Portal. The Steps to seed your Aadhaar Card with EPIC can be done through multiple Process, as given Below:
Seeding Online through NVSP Portal:
To seed your Aadhaar Card with your EPIC Card through the NVSP Portal, You need to follow given steps:
- At First you need to Open the Official NVSP Website run by the Government of India and Enter you State, District & Personal Details i.e Name, Date of Birth and Father’s Name So On.
- After filling the Mandatory Details now you need to Click on the “Search” Button. Your details will be displayed on screen if the information you entered matches with the government database information.
- On the left hand side of the screen, a “Feed Aadhaar No” option will be visible.
- Click on it, whereupon a pop-up window will appear where you will have to feed in your name as per your Aadhaar card, your EPIC number, Aadhaar number and your registered mobile number/registered email address.
- After filling the Complete Information Correctly Now Click on the “Submit” Button.
- A notification will appear on screen informing you that your Application to Link Your Aadhaar Card and EPIC was Registered successfully.
Seeding Through SMS:
Your Aadhaar Card can be Linked to your EPIC Card by Sending an SMS, details of which are given below:
- Send the following SMS format to 166 OR 51969:ECILINK < EPIC_Number > < Aadhaar_Number >
For example, ECILINK XYZ1234567 543215678, where “XYZ1234567” is the Aadhaar number and “543215678” is the APIC number.
Seeding Through Phone:
The Aadhaar can also be linked to the APIC card by calling the dedicated call centers set up for the purpose. Simple call 1950 on weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and provide your EPIC and Aadhaar Card Information to link the two.
Step-By-Step Guide to Link Your Aadhaar Card with PAN Card-
- At First You Need To Log on to the Income Tax department’s e-filing portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Now You Need To Enter your Aadhaar Card Number and PAN Card Number (mentioned on Aadhaar card and PAN card) Along with Your Name which is mentioned in Your Aadhaar Card and the Captcha Code.
- Now Click the ‘Link Aadhaar’ button. Make sure your Name Mentioned in the Aadhaar Card is the same as on your PAN Card. In case of any discrepancy such as spelling mistakes, the linking will not be possible. If the names mentioned in Aadhaar Card and PAN Card are Different, you need to update your Aadhaar Details.
- Now Your Aadhaar is linked with Your PAN Card. The Income Tax department has also issued a Process on how to link Aadhaar and PAN through SMS which is Given below.
How To Link Aadhaar with PAN using SMS-
The Income Tax Department declared that taxpayers can link their PAN card with their Aadhaar card using an easy SMS-based process.
SMS format to link Aadhaar with PAN
Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 in following format:
UIDPAN<12 digit Aadhaar><10 digit PAN>
Example: UIDPAN 3421342112341234 AAAAAE12EE
Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar Card Online-
- Login to www.onlinesbi.com
- Enter your user id and password.
- Under “My Account” section, click on the “Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts(CIF)” sub-section.
- Enter profile password for Aadhaar Registration
- A page will open where you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number twice.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering your Aadhaar number.
- A message will be displayed on successful seeding of your Aadhaar
Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar through the Bank’s Mobile App-
- Login to your bank’s mobile application.
- In the “My Accounts” section under “Services” tab, click on the “View/Update Aadhaar card details” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice and click on the Submit button.
- You will get a message regarding the successful linking of your bank account with your Aadhaar card.
How to Link Aadhaar to LIC Policies Online?
- Keep Aadhaar, PAN Cards and the Policy Numbers with you. Your Mobile Number should be registered with LIC. If it’s not you need to call up your LIC branch.
- Now Log on to the official website of the LIC (licindia.in). You will see a link for connecting Aadhaar and PAN with the LIC Number on the Homepage.
- Now Click on the Desired Link, Read all the Instructions Carefully, and Enter the Details, Including Name, Date of Birth, Email, PAN, Aadhaar and Mobile Number, you have registered with UIDAI. You will receive an OTP number on your mobile phone, put it on the website.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘Proceed’ button and submit the details. After completion of the process, you will receive an SMS, though the verification may take a few days.
AADHAAR Card Link to Indane Gas Connection-
- At first Make sure that Your Mobile Number is Registered with Indane Gas.
- To commence the process, you will have to visit the official UADAI website I.e https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Now You need to Fill all the the necessary information such as your Location, the Benefit Type (LPG), the Scheme Name (IOCL), the Distributor Name and your LPG Customer ID.
- You will then have to insert your mobile number and email address before entering your Aadhaar number and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have arrived at this stage of the linking process, you will receive a One Time Password on your email address and your mobile number.
- The One Time Password must be entered into the space provided and then the ‘Submit’ button must be hit to complete the process.
Indane Gas Aadhar Link : SMS Method-
- At First you Need to ensure that Your Mobile Number is Registered with your LPG Provider.
- If it is not registered, you can simply send an SMS saying ‘IOC < std code distributor telephone number > < consumer number > and send it to the number corresponding to your district / city on http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php
- After you have registered your mobile number with Indane Gas, you will have to send another SMS to link your Aadhaar Card to your Indane LPG connection.
- The SMS must contain the text ‘UID < aadhaar number > and must be sent to the same number to which you sent the message for Registering Your Mobile Number.
Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Online & Offline-
- At First You need to Visit at Official Aadhaar seeding Website and Click on “Start Now”.
- Now Enter Your Full Address, Including District and State.
- From the options provided, select the Benefit Type, which is “Ration Card”.
- Choose the scheme name, which is “ration card”
- Enter your Ration Card Number, Aadhaar Number, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number you have entered in the form.
- Type in the OTP, after which an on screen notification will inform you that the application process was successful.
- Your application will be processed and on successful verification of the details provided, you will receive a notification informing you that your Aadhar card has been linked to your ration card.
Aadhaar Seeding To Ration Card : Offline Method-
- Take photocopies of the Aadhaar Cards of all family members as well as a photocopy of your ration card.
- If you have not linked your Aadhaar card with your bank account, take a photocopy of your bank passbook.
- Also take a passport sized photograph of the head of the family and submit these documents to the ration Office.
- Once the documents have reached the relevant department, you will notified by SMS or email.
- The authorities will process your documents and once the ration card is successfully linked to the Aadhaar Cards, you will receive a notification.
How To Link Your Aadhaar With Post Office Deposits-
- To begin the process, log on to your internet banking account using your User ID and password.
- Click on the link that says “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking” on the home page.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the asked field and click on “confirm”.
- Select the savings account for which the Aadhaar number has to be linked.
- This will confirm your request. To inquire about whether your Aadhaar number update request has been accepted or rejected, you can click on “Inquiry” option on the homepage of the website.
- At First You Need To Visit the Nearest India Post Branch along with a Copy of Your Aadhaar card and Post office passbook.
- Now Get Aadhaar Linking form from the Branch, Fill it by inputting the essential details, enclose a copy of your Aadhaar card with the form and submit it to the branch.
- Upon Submitting the duly Filled Application, you will Receive an Acknowledgment Slip that will Confirm Your Request to Link your Aadhaar with your India Post Bank Account
- Once Your Application will be Processed by the Post Office, you will get a Notification via SMS on your Registered Mobile Number.
Step to Download the mAadhaar app on your Smartphone-
- Head Over to the www.play.google.com/store for free download of the mAadhaar app.
- Now You Need To navigate to the left side of the Page, and Click the Drop-Down there. Then select the “Apps” tab.
- It gets directed to a new page, which displays many apps
- On the search box, type mAadhaar and search there or goto here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.uidai.mAadhaarPlus&hl=en
- Now You Need To Select the mAadhaar UIDAI app and start the installation process on your smartphone.
- Now You Need To Download the app and open it after completion.
- The page will display a form “Create a password before importing your Aadhaar profile on this mobile”
- Create a password with a minimum of 8 characters including 1 special character, 1 digit and 1 capital alphabet. Enter it the second time to confirm the same.
Step to Link Your Aadhar Number to the mAadhar app-
After you download process is completed, you can easily link your Aadhar number with the mobile application so that you are able to access details on the phone. Follow the given steps to complete the linking process easily-
- At First Open your mAadhaar app and enter the Password that you had recently Created on it.
- Now Create your Profile by Providing your Aadhaar Number. What you can also Choose is to scan the Barcode on the Aadhaar Card instead of typing the number in
- Now Enter the Number after scanning the Barcode. Then you would have to Verify the Number by Clicking Verify at the Bottom. Make sure that you don’t navigate away from the page for sometime
- Once the Details Provided match, you will automatically receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- The best part is that the app is designed in such a way that, once you receive the OTP on your registered mobile number, the OTP gets entered automatically and thus there remains no need to enter it manually.
- After this is Done, you can easily be able to see your Aadhaar profile which includes your name, gender, registered phone number, residential address and other relevant information
How to Apply For New Aadhaar Card?
- The first step is to find an Enrolment Centre Near You.
- Once you have found the centre, you can book an appointment online .
- If you dont want to book an appoints, you can even visit the centre without one but an appointment will save you a lot of time an effort.
- On the day of the appointment you need to ensure that you are present well in advance of the time appointed so that there is no possibility of missing it. Once you are at the centre here are the thing you will be expected to do:
- The very first thing you will need to do is to fill out the enrolment form. You can fill up the form before you go for the appointment too since it is available online.
- Once you have filled up the form, submit it along with the supporting documents.
- The supporting documents will include a proof of identity and a proof of address. Here are the
- Once the documents are submitted and they are accepted, you will have to submit biometric data too. This will include an impression of your fingerprints and your iris.
- They will also take a photograph of you for the records.
- Once all the details are collected, you are done for the day but make sure you dont leave without taking the acknowledgement slip of your enrolment. This will have your 14 digit enrolment number on it which will help you keep a check on the status of your application.
- There are also some states, districts of certain states and union territories where the enrolment for Aadhar is being done by the Registrar General of India which negates the need to citizens to enroll individually. These place are:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Uttara Kannada
- Bangalore rural
Documents that serve as proof of Identity :
- PAN card
- Ration/PDS Photo card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Government Photo ID Cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kisan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
Documents that serve as proof of Address:
- Bank Statement/Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kisan Passbook
- CGHS/ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale/Lease/Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
Documents that serve as proof of Date of Birth:
- SSLC Book/CertificatePassport
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Well !!! here In this page you’ve got the complete Guide about the Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card Linking to Mobile, Pan Card, Voter Card, Rasan card, Bank Accounts, LIC, How To Apply For the New Aadhaar Card Registration, How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhaar card, Aadhaar Card Updation, Correction, check your Aadhaar card Status Online, how to Download Aadhaar Card Online & More Information Related To your Aadhaar Card. I hope you’ve Enjoyed Reading this page, feel free to share this page with your Friends, Relatives and other beloved ones. If you’ve any query or Question Related to your Aadhaar Card you can Comment below.